The past weeks I re-visited every source I could find on firing schedules. Seeing all these long holds going up and down I wanted to know why. This brought me to the point where I thought, OK how can we get everybody to write their own firing schedules. No, don’t worry you don’t have to read for weeks. I tried to make it as short and as clear as possible and please let me know if I succeeded. Have a look and give it a try.
Find it Here
- Kiln Glass Firing Suggestions – Free E-Book!
- Use Papyros Paper to Create a Sign Holder!
- Fundraiser – Friendship Pendant
- Glass Event in Maryland!
- Painting with Glass Powders
- Summer Experiment – Kiln Forming Without Kiln Marks!
- Bubbles – never again!
- Kaiser Lee Board is Ideal for the Paragon QuickFire 6
- Keep the Luminescent Coating on the Top Layer!
- New Session of 3 weekly Glass Fusing Classes at BIG ARTS on Sanibel