All you need is some Wissmach Glass Frit and a few vitrigraph stringers in a variety of thicknesses.
How To Steps
- Place a piece of Papyros Paper on a kiln shelf. I used a small 6″ x 6″ Kaiser Lee Board shelf.
- Now you can lay out a fan like design with your stringers
- Fill in the gaps with clear glass frit. I used Wissmach 96-01 in medium and fine about 2 layers thick
- Fire your Coral with this one segment firing schedule.
- Fire up as fast as possible (Full) to 1400°F (760°C) and hold for :10. Observe for desired result. Let it cool to room temperature on its own.