The past weeks I re-visited every source I could find on firing schedules. Seeing all these long holds going up and down I wanted to know why. This brought me to the point where I thought, OK how can we get everybody to write their own firing schedules. No, don’t worry you don’t have to read for weeks. I tried to make it as short and as clear as possible and please let me know if I succeeded. Have a look and give it a try.
Find it Here
- A Creative Time at the Fuse It Studio
- Website Security
- Create Shapes with Powder Wafer Glue Film and Kaiser Lee Board
- BIG ARTS 18th Glass Fusing Season is Starting Again
- Kiln Glass Firing Suggestions – Free E-Book!
- Use Papyros Paper to Create a Sign Holder!
- Fundraiser – Friendship Pendant
- Glass Event in Maryland!
- Painting with Glass Powders
- Summer Experiment – Kiln Forming Without Kiln Marks!