The past weeks I re-visited every source I could find on firing schedules. Seeing all these long holds going up and down I wanted to know why. This brought me to the point where I thought, OK how can we get everybody to write their own firing schedules. No, don’t worry you don’t have to read for weeks. I tried to make it as short and as clear as possible and please let me know if I succeeded. Have a look and give it a try.
Find it Here
- Mrs. Liz Art
- 18 years old, 100s of Firings and Still going strong!
- The New Wissmach Kiln Catalog is Online
- Over Sized Drape
- Octopus Bowl
- And Now?
- Coral with Frit and Vitrigraph Stringers
- A Creative Time at the Fuse It Studio
- Website Security
- Create Shapes with Powder Wafer Glue Film and Kaiser Lee Board