For the first time in 15 year, we won’t be teaching at the trade show. Since we can’t clone us we decided to work at the Wissmach Booth instead. We have planned several Demonstrations through out the Exhibition as well as an on stage Demo/Lecture. Stop by at the Wissmach booth – you can’t miss it, it is right across from the entrance.
Find it Here
- A Creative Time at the Fuse It Studio
- Website Security
- Create Shapes with Powder Wafer Glue Film and Kaiser Lee Board
- BIG ARTS 18th Glass Fusing Season is Starting Again
- Kiln Glass Firing Suggestions – Free E-Book!
- Use Papyros Paper to Create a Sign Holder!
- Fundraiser – Friendship Pendant
- Glass Event in Maryland!
- Painting with Glass Powders
- Summer Experiment – Kiln Forming Without Kiln Marks!